11/19/10

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PROMOTER OF STING SAYS THERE WILL NO CLASHING AT STING THIS YEAR.

We cannot believe what we hearing. Sting Promoter Isaiah Lang says that there will be no clashes at Sting this year and that the the show will be all about unity. He also added that there might be powerful clashes.

Ok we all love the unity thing but isn't clashing is what Sting is famous for? Why take away what people love to see. When fans hear that there is going to be a clash, they always find means and ways to get there no matter what the cost. We have a bad feeling that this year's staging is going to be a flop.  

1 comments:

It's a shame you don't have a
donate button! I'd definitely donate to this
excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I
look forward to new updates and will talk about this
website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Here is my page :: Go to my website
my website :: View my web page

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More